I am attorney Mark Brackett, and I am equipped to help clients address a wide range of legal issues that affect them individually or as a family. From my law office in Searcy, I represent clients in the following areas:
- Family Law: Legal issues that affect your family can be extremely stressful and emotional for all involved. If you are facing divorce or another important family law matter, I can help you through the legal process now so you can focus on your future.
- Workers' Compensation: You don't have to travel to Little Rock or Jonesboro to find a reputable workers' compensation attorney. I can help you seek benefits after suffering a work-related injury right here in Searcy.
- Estate Planning: I can help you plan for your future financial security through wills, trusts and other estate planning documents.
- Criminal Defense (Including DWI): Being charged with a crime is frightening and stressful. I can help you address DWI and other criminal charges, working toward the best possible resolution in your case.
- Expungements: If you have previously been convicted of a crime in Arkansas, you may be able to have your criminal record sealed through an expungement.
- Personal Injury: You may be eligible for significant compensation if you were injured in an accident caused by another person or negligent third party. I can help you pursue a personal injury claim for accident-related damages.
- And More: Contact my law office to find out if I can help you resolve your matter.
Free Consultation: If you are interested in scheduling a free consultation to discuss your legal needs and how I can help, please complete my online contact form.
Why Choose Brackett Law
- Accessibility – Many attorneys are known to be unavailable to clients. They don't return phone calls or take too long to respond. I make it a priority to be accessible and responsive to each client I work with. You will never have to guess where your case is at. I am available to answer your questions throughout the legal process.
- Promptness – When you have a legal issue, you are under a great amount of stress and you want your matter resolved as quickly as possible. My goal is to help you settle your matter thoroughly and efficiently, helping to alleviate your stress and help you move on with life.
- Affordability – Money should not stand in the way of getting your legal matter resolved. If you think you need an attorney but are worried about the cost, I urge you to contact my law office. I offer competitive rates and flexible payment plans, and I am often able to help clients resolve their matters without going to court.
Learn How I Can Help You: Contact My Law Office In Searcy
If you are seeking help from a lawyer, you are probably facing issues that you cannot handle on your own. I urge you to call my law office at 501-203-4044 to learn how I can help. I can immediately step in and provide legal support during this stressful and uncertain time.
My office is located in Searcy, Arkansas, and I represent clients throughout White County, Cleburne County, Woodruff County, Independence County including the cities of Heber Springs and Augusta.